To celebrate World Voice Day, we invite all singers, accompanying pianists, artists and interested parties to the International Singing Festival - Cant' Art, from 14 to 18 April 2021, online, on the Zoom platform. Once again, we are making our way to this new reality and communication form that defies borders and distances. It is the desire to motivate and collaborate for the development of the artistic personality of young musicians in this wonderful world of voice.
With this in mind, we propose:
* Courses led by guest teachers, of recognition and international trajectory: Patricia González (Argentina), Ivanna Speranza (located in Italia), Estelle Rabaud (Francia). These are priced and addressed to all levels and musical styles. It is possible to participate by REGISTERING as active (45 min approx.) or as an auditor. During these meetings, we will be able to work on styles, technique and interpretation between Wednesday, April 14 and Friday, April 16.
- Patricia González - Irene Amerio: OPEN and FREE !!! aimed at singers and pianists. Friday 16-14 hs. Argentina. by Streaming. Link in our Web and Facebook ARSDOCTA.
- Irene Amerio (pianist-repertorist, Teatro Colón, Argentina). With INSCRIPTION: Active (limited seats, consult before) or listener. Intended for pianists. Saturday 17-11.30 hs Argentina.
* More info on registration or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Moreover there will be different activities: FREE, FREE AND WITHOUT REGISTRATION!!!. You can participate through links (zoom) shared on our website, Facebook and Instagram. The following:
* Interview on Vocal Pedagogy with Prof. guest Myriam Toker.
* Vocal Technical Lectures by Ivanna Speranza, soprano (based in Italy) Academic and popular singing with Mariela Carrera and Alejandra Tortosa, sopranos and teachers of the Provincial University of Córdoba. (Argentina). Stage work with Marcos Darbyshire, Stage Director (based in Belgium) and Marcos Rudmann, Singer-Actor, (based in Germany).
* Meeting on Vocal Pedagogy with Prof. guest Myriam Toker.
* Conference Vocal Technical by Ivanna Speranza, soprano (based in Italy) Academic and Popular Singing with Mariela Carrera and Alejandra Tortosa, sopranos and teachers of the Provincial University of Córdoba. (Argentina). Stage work with Marcos Darbyshire, Stage Director (based in Belgium) and Marcos Rudmann, Singer-Actor, (based in Germany).
They add, Body techniques by specialists. Ariadna Prime and Flor Straub - moderator- (Aberastury Fedora System), Adriana Mastrángelo (Alexander Technique), Simone Wege (Feldenkrais Method).
Advice for Vocal Health Care by Lic. Mariel Serra (Fonoaudiologist- U.N.C) cannot be missing on this date.
*Concerts to conclude the days that will be broadcast on our YouTube channels.
* Consult schedule or email: email@example.com
Ivanna Speranza - Soprano
Estelle Rabaud - Soprano
Irene Amerio - pianista
Our Youtube Channels: